Sunday, March 9, 2014

My Only Cure


Need I speak
For you should know
What feeling have I now
But feel you don’t and
Know you won’t so
Go and have your cow
Walk away and let me be
I just want to be alone
I’m tired of all this restlessness
I feel so re-abused
I don’t think you’ll ever know
The pain inside my head
And I don’t think you’d even wince
If tomorrow I were dead
My heart’s not here
It’s somewhere else
As forever it will be
And no one knows just where it’s at
And yes, that includes even me
So when you feel so all alone
Just bite your tongue and sigh and
Know that I don’t give a damn
Don’t bother asking why
I’ll live my life how I see fit
And then I’ll choose to die
So call me ass or hypocrite
Dreams are made of pie
You eat them and you shit them out
Turn around and eat some more
You get so drunk that you can’t stand
And pass out before the door
So wander on your aimless search
No answer will you find
For spirit and for spirit things are just a waste of time
This philosophy may kill me young
But at least I’m not a lie
So kill yourself of shave your head
Or join a cult or stay in bed
Cause I don’t care no more
I’m restless and awaiting life that only comes thru dying
I’m tired of fears and tired of tears and
Sick to death of trying
So find all of those who shut me out and lay on them the blame
And quietly just shut your mouth
As I fall and go insane
Cause I don’t care about your antics of
Saving me from harm
I’m sorry if I caused you pain
But save your pathetic charm
I’m not in love and I don’t give a damn
For what you feel
For all of life is one big lie
After all, nothing’s real
So feed my ego, Feed my pride
And feed me drugs until I die
Then no one can cause me pain
And no one can call me insane
Romanticism is for the birds
And love is just the same
I don’t ever want to know
The meaning of your game
So touch me not
For you will burn inside a fractured second
Go away
Leave me alone
And please don’t preach of heaven
For hell is all I’ll ever know
And for all I really care
You can take your worthless soul and go there
Worn and bare
For I am sick of being used
And being walked upon
And if it my dear were not for you
I would have already travelled on
For death is my companion
And soon I’ll slip away
And I’m sorry to inform you
It means nothing what you say
So get the hell away from me
And leave me here alone
For I have just got rid of you
My life is now my own
To live for death and ruin love
And spit my whit of bitterness upon the lucid sky
So hate me now or go and cry
It matters not to me
Just leave me here in this pool
Of worthless dark self pity
I hate you! Please just go away
I mean it now. I’m sure
Oh my god what have I done
You were my only cure

No comments:

Post a Comment