Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Pisces

Simply the sight of you
Causes my soul to dance
The chemistry of our connection
Speaks stories
Of old school elegance
Your broad shoulders
Hold the planets upon them
Your abdomen conducts
Mathematical algorithms
Swimming upstream
This positive emotion
Potions released
As I sleep in your arms
The charm of you arises
From the honesty of your smile
The miles feel easy
As we engage the Nile
Flood waters rise
I feel the tides are turning
Looking forward to
The next chapter in my journey
Yearning for you
Already as you go
But the way you walked away
Says you already know
I feel so satiated
By one night on your chest
I'm divesting my soul
For yours to digest
We rest on the cosmic
Space between us
Trust simply understood
Not needing to be spoken
Broken hearts keep bodies cold
Lying alone hoping
Since the first day I met you
I've been scoping the view
Waiting for the moment
To write this poem of you
Truth is I mean it
When I say you are beautiful
God body rise
Erasing the cubicle
American dreaming
Will never do
And I am engaged
By the color of your hue
Soul speak deep
No labels needed
My nautical chart
Follow the stars I am heeding
Bleeding out sadness
Rising as I go
I would tell you
I love you
But you already know

No comments:

Post a Comment