Thursday, March 6, 2014

Trich (WARNING X-RATED)

Laugh with me
Cuz my pussy now registered by the C-D-C
Cuz I caught an S-T-I
Which is as close to an S-T-D
As I would ever like to be
And no it ain't H-I-V
But this shit just ain't sittin right with me


That's why I took a vow of abstinence
To give my soul time
To collect new evidence


Cuz I can see this only as recompense
That's why I'm on my knees nightly
Offering up penitence
And after six times around
It could only be considered arrogance
If I took this shit lightly
Which is why I'm on my spiritual flow
Nightly
So that I just might be
Freed from these little demons
Here inside me


I know we all have needs
But I'm trying to set my spirit free
So next Brother wanna talk to me
Better plan on walking hard with me


Cuz I got a trich up my sleeve
And you better believe
I'm ardently begging
For the reprieve of a bad situation
And no
I'm not craving your penetration
I'm actively awaiting
The chance to birth a brand new nation
I guess what I'm saying
Is next time before you do something that
Feels so good
Take a moment and let it be understood
I never expected to arrive in this place
And it is definitely time for a change
So I swish and sway my way
Into a definite rearrange
Working so hard at my play by play
Cuz I just keep getting stronger
Every single day
I never intended to be a slave
To any thing
Or any place
I'll rise up tall to a brand new view
Wave and just remember
How far I came
"And I still got so terribly far to go"
Nina Simone



No comments:

Post a Comment