Monday, January 7, 2013

Listen In

59 & cloudy- I'm shouting
Is anybody listening?
This is what it's all about, see?
Vision
Drop derision
A house in division shall surely fail
Pails of water
Bailin' out my altar
I promise if I falter
I'll get right back up again
Tell a friend
I'll diminuendo down now
Honor every sound found
We are all in due process
Finding wisdom like a prophet
Profit from this eternal bliss
Is in the palm of your hand of power
This is the hour
Now devour every word
Turn around and scour
Every finest detail
America was born in the sale of retail
Set your sails and depart
Remember every breath
Equals the beating of your heart
Our drive or lack thereof
Is what sets us apart
Time to start listening
Song over sadness
Crack of dawn
Exit stage left from the madness
I strap my boots on
We wandered far from what had been
Sinning like there was no tomorrow
We borrow against paper
That means nothing at all
The Fall
Happens every day
Sway if you have to
Just listen to what I say....

No comments:

Post a Comment