Saturday, January 19, 2013

Untitled * Undated

Pieces of puzzles that grew from rubble that fell from me
Commiscerating like life keeping me waiting
But am I not free?
Destiny scratches her nails down my back
Sassy and making these cruel attacks
Marketing freedom like I should believe
Pieces of me fondeling progress
Dreams drip like rain along the basin of a river
Waiting to join the flow and finally be on its way
Sailing like failing on this sun less day
Washing the stench of the trenches from my smile
Miles in these shoes keep me standing around
Still there is the sound of your laughter
To hold me from another
And a smile on your lips that could never lie
Would you know How I missed you
If I reached out to kiss you
Or would you still wonder at the depth of it all
True satisfaction like combustive reaction
We are as we would be on any other day
I'm begging for havens from societies cravings
They are bathing in slavery and calling it home
Marketing slaughter like sons are now daughters
Like books out on borrowed syndicated time
Rhyme if you want to but I have no issue

No comments:

Post a Comment