Friday, January 18, 2013

Since 4/13/11

I am a stock product markdown
A cricket karma meltdown
A sidedish to your wish list
You'd take the hit but rather miss this
I'm a triple thick milkshake
Involuntary earthquake
Pharmaceutical risk taker
Faking electronic devices three times over
I am a six leaf clover
No misnomer
Somewhat a loner
But not by choice
I am the still small voice in the darkness
Let me open up and show you where my spark is
Particles of nonsense breathe new life into
My darkness does not consume me
Please understand you should not assume things
I see the valleys and the mountains
Rising there inside you
I speak your existence into my future
If you'd just allow this
I'd be your heartache or your lover
Your flower of your dharma
Your dogmatic sense of infatuation
If only for an hour
Cuz I'm wall to wall
Hudson wide
Ripping shit apart from the inside
So don't patronize or criticize me
Reprimand or try to size me up
My cup runneth over
I'm about to get another so I can share this stuff
This sweet life elixir
Make you have to stick your head into the Ocean
Just so you can hear the sound
I'm profound like Creation
I'm a new wave sensation
The anticipation of a kiss yet to come
So run or walk beside me
Bring Light to those in hiding
I am widening the lane
Once called the Narrow Way
I penetrate your chakras
Do not dare try to mock this
I got kittens on my socks but not in my house
My fingers long to linger on that space
That no one sees
The one that brings you to your knees
I'm a free flowing Pisces
Open wide to my seas
I will let you in on a little secret
I am rising from my spot and
I'm about to let the World
See things we are all meant to see

No comments:

Post a Comment