Thursday, December 29, 2011

Focus

In my most recent blog, I spoke about someone hurting me and taking more than they should. They left my head clouded.

Question: who is responsible for my head being clouded?

Answer: me!

How many of us have gotten up in the morning and one negative element changed the entire series of events? Probably all of us, right? How many of us have taken one negative element and put it back into its rightful place and not allowed it to overwhelm our steps?

What I am trying to realize for myself at this stage of the game is how much we really are capable of projecting (positive or negative) into the space time continuum. Lol. (its the Trekkie in me)...

On a serious note, I am really endeavouring to positively project my life. It is said, "All Things Happen For a Reason". It is said, "It is What It IS!" Well, what if it wasn't? What if we had more control than we realized? Perhaps, if we begin speaking in ultra positives, our days, our weeks, our lives will fall out differently in front of us. I believe we are capable of speaking things into existence.

Life assures us their will be pain. There will be trials. There will be deaths (eventually our own). There will be joy beyond measure. There will be epiphanies. There will be love. There will be tears.

What if this is why we are here? To learn how to navigate even through the darkest negative. What if we are actually able to turn the tides in our favor? What if the human brain, which even very smart beings only use a tenth of, are actually capable of the things we find in our dreams?

I believe we are at the brink of a New Dawn. I believe we are at the precipice of New Waves of Human Perception. Many of us are awakening to new concepts. New ideas.

Let us remember from whence we came and wonder where we are headed. Let us embark on this new journey together. Let us raise our heads to the light of the Sun and stand taller than we ever have before. Let us believe in ourselves. May we learn to flow in the ways of Wu Wei. Accepting all that comes along our path and truly making the best of it.

Let us claim our destinies. May we be the best of us. May we shine forth at this critical stage of history and make our mark!

Cheers to 2012. A year we will certainly remember. Cheers to all those ready to rises above our previous limitations and make the most of all we are capable of becoming.

Happy New Year.

2 comments:

  1. I am so very happy to walk with you on this journey, my friend. You are truly an inspiration. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennith, the pleasure is also mine. You bring much joy to my soul. Namaste, goddess.

    ReplyDelete