Friday, December 30, 2011

Propegolution: the Poem.

I perpetuate forward motion.
Propagate revolution: healing contusions to the mental.
Elemental to my peace, I release this beast from within me.
Dark angel on my left nipple whittling up reasons why my treason
Would merely become an acceptable season.
Something different to do on a random Tuesday afternoon.
I am the Moon in all her fullness.
Reciprocity by definition. I have this confession.
I love you as I see you.
And I see you for all the light you are and none of the darkness you let consume you.
I don't assume truth to be anything other than a vibration I can feel.
Reel to reel I spit this video. Live my life like a high defintion show.
Oh say can you see how beautiful and free it is when you allow your soul to find peace?
Preemptive strike. I'm on my knees in the night.
Hanging on to every word I ever heard. I take to language like a bird in flight.
Ignite this flame with swiftness. I couldn't even tell you what the half is.
I have learned to empathically conclude the things I need. Set my spirit free.
I seek peace and pursue it. If I don't understand it best believe I'm gonna chew it.
Spit it out and reuse it like its the only thing I see.
Freedom ain't no black and white situation.
Here we facin spiritual castration.
When we gonna resurrect this one world nation?
The cosmos got us facin the dawning of a new age.
So, I turn the page and focus. Not on some plague of rising locust.
Or on some voodoo hocus pocus just society off track.
Take it back a minute. Let my D.J. stop and spin it.
I've got another thought I'm about to share. Best prepare.
Better be aware of what the aligning of the planets have to make us aware of.
We better remember to take care of our Mother while there's time.
Rewind it! Pause. And listen!
This is our chance to glisten. Raise our soul vibration.
It is our time to rise.

No comments:

Post a Comment